Magma Challenge Tool
A Java GUI tool that can run the run challenge and kick challenge used in RoboCup 3D soccer simulation.
A Proxy for the RoboCup 3D soccer simulation server.
Please see more details on our github page.
Rules for German Open
- rules GO 2014 3Dsim.pdfRules for the German Open competition 2014117 K
Team description papers
- magmaOffenburg TDP2018.pdf2018 Description of the framework to learn model-free behaviors from scratch.714 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2017.pdf2017 Description of the magma Simulator for testing and debugging the strategy layer of the team.455 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2016.pdf2016 Description of the magmaChallenge Tool for benchmarking243 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2015.pdf2015 A Paper describing our Source Code Release139 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2014.pdf2014 A Paper describing our Trunk controlled Motion Framework1.0 M
- magmaOffenburg TDP2013.pdf2013 A Paper describing how statistical game runs are used in the magmaOffenburg team1.1 M
- magmaOffenburg TDP2012.pdf2012 A Paper describing how movement is created in the magmaOffenburg team649 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2011.pdf2011 A Paper describing the extension of our tools and separation of robot models200 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2010.pdf2010 A Paper describing the tools of magmaOffenburg299 K
- magmaOffenburg TDP2009.pdf2009 A Paper describing the targets of magmaOffenburg499 K
- magmaOffenburg2014.zipmagmaOffenburg 2014 Source Code Release: The architecture of this Java code allows you to base your code on any of the 3 layers. The code is based on GPL. Please feel free to use our code for a quick step into RoboCup 3D simulation league. If you do so, please acknowledge our work in the appropriate places.2.8 M
- magma3D-2011Release.tar.gzmagmaOffenburg 2011 Source Code Release: The architecture of this Java code allows you to base your code on any of the 5 layers. The architecture of the code is described in the manual included in the file. The code is based on GPL. Please feel free to use our code for a quick step into RoboCup 3D simulation league. If you do so, please acknowledge our work in the appropriate places.1.5 M
- cutter.tar.gzLogfile Cutter (Java): A little tool that cuts off cycles from logfiles before game start and after game end (in either half of the game) !Attention!: the output is a single file, so it does not contain any server output logs even if the input file did!262 K
- magmaOffenburg3D-2014Release.tar.gzThe binary from the 2014 competition in Brazil (3rd!)4.2 M
- user-manual.pdfThe SimSpark User-Manual Version 220.127.116.11 M